Wednesday, March 13, 2013

just do it

I have {finally} launched my website!


I've thought about it for years.
I have tentatively solicited help, thinking it was impossible to do myself
{but never ever followed through}
I have looked at countless examples and explored my options.
I toyed with the idea so long, in fact, I thought for sure it'd create itself.
But that kind of thing does not happen 
{except in my mind}

So one weekend in February, 
I took the Megabus to Chicago for 32 hours;
I immersed myself in my composition notebook while the bus charged through sleet and snow 


{and}
I developed my website.
By the following weekend, 
it was done.

I mean, to a degree, it remains a work-in-progress. 
But it is launched and I feel good about the simplicity
and the font.

It feels great to have taken the plunge -  
to see where things go from here.

So, feel free to take a look-see
pass it along, link to it, 
or just ignore it.

{or}

let it be an inspiration to any of you with a similar project that is 
a long-time-in-coming

Just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment